Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
As I mentioned earlier in one of the posts, it`s a difficult colour to show in a brochure, and is much darker in real life...
I hope you're happy with it! Thanks for the photos!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
This is the colour I ordered also, first glance
I didn't like it!! The more I look the more I like
So thanks for putting it up on here for us, I have
Been worried as to wether I had mad a mistake
But it's defiantly growing on me!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
I think it is very difficult in ordering a colour you haven't seen in the flesh so to speak. I would never of ordered a oyster grey car but seen one in a showroom and now waiting for my second oyster grey.

·
Registered
588 Posts
i think its prob the hardest choice to make when choosing a new car.like Dr65 i wouldnt have ordered the Oyster Grey unless id seen it in the showroom.have to admit though the Boston Blue which i saw came a close 2nd (many mind changes between the 2 of them later) my priorities were based on how often id have to wash it
lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yay got it. Very nice drive home. Love the seat height. Really pleased. Seems big at the mo (been driving Renault Wind for 2 yrs). Hope everyone is as pleased as I am on first drive.

·
Registered
588 Posts
looks great,no wonder your pleased. word of warning though its always best to blank out your number plate when posting pics to a forum or social network NikkiR. and let the neighbours be jealous, i bet its caused some curtain twitching
lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts