Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

I just bought a Boston Blue Expression+ with a June delivery date. I am so excited. It took me 2 months to decide between this and the Nissan Juke but I loved the test drives so much (yes, I took 2!!) that I had to have this baby!!

Does anyone else have one??

·
Registered
175 Posts
I do and love it. Great interior climate control and a CD player tho I've not used it. The colour is a deciving blue and even tho not metallic it does look different in certain lights.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fab - thanks!

I choose the Expression+ because I hate satnavs and wanted a CD player. I liked the idea of a non metallic colour too.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I was the same had only just bought a new sat nav. And thought do I really need a new one. My two children bought themselves the new clio and both have the media nav they love it but I find it a distraction. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't do many long journeys and I have a Garmin if I need it but tbh I don't like them and twice now I have gotten lost because it invents roads that don't appear to exist!! I also don't need rear parking sensors; if I can't park by now then I'm in trouble.

I was going to go for the cream/ivory (which is also a matt colour) but I have just traded in a white care for the Captur and they do get dirty quickly.

I think the Boston blue will ne just perfect!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts