Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is Boston Blue expression plus with convenience pack dci

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not the best photos, weather to bad to go far. Lol put the interior pics on, as most of you gone for the media nav and rlink. But I'm happy with this auto climate control came with the convenience pack.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Very nice Tuckerz.......a friend on viewing mine (medianav) said "Wheres the CD Player"? I said "It doesn't have one" answer "Oh I couldn't live with that" must admit at times I do go to play a CD..........suppose times move on..........I think Boston Blue is turning into the popular one colour!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
I think the Boston blue is a nice colour which seems to change in different light conditions. It's the first one I have seen with a CD player so thanks for posting the pics.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Thanks for posting pictures the car looks great. Lol at the gap between alloys and kerb
I kerbed my last alloys my heart sunk.

·
Registered
409 Posts
My last car had usb conectivity for mp3 and WMA format music and I would have been dissapointed if the Captur didnt have it. I dont miss a CD player at all. Time marches on and like 8trackand tape players, CD players in car will soon be a thing of the past. Stop start ECO drive auto lights auto windscreenwipers, climate contro,l cruise control are all pretty much normal nowerdays.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Agreed I never used my CD player on my last car was all USB . Or radio. Just takes time to transfer all the CDs to mp3 format.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Picking up my Boston Blue on Wednesday... so hopefully more Boston Blues to take over for a little while. As Iang noted the colour does seem to take on different shades depending on the light. Enjoy..... The ride!

·
Registered
588 Posts
great looking car and thanks for the pic of the interiors...im nosey so its nice to see something different to mine
and still love the Boston Blue colour

·
Registered
20 Posts
Great to hear that moreBoston Blues are out there. Pleased to hear that Tuckerz & Mary like it. Yes, the colour changes in certain lights, yesterday it looked very grey! BTW I have CD player (80's gal) but also got loads on USB stick so very happy. Keep enjoying your Rapturs

1 - 16 of 16 Posts