Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.. I really like it ...obviously..but not many around this colour...I even think it looks good in the all over stone beige!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Saw one in this colour for the first time today and have to say I loved it. Already ordered in silver but would've been tempted to change my mind had I seen it back in December Ythsie!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a colour we didn't think about until we saw it in real life! We've had silver cars for many years and loved them! Very practical as you don't see the dirt on them, and apart from that it's the MOST popular colour and good for resale, but we fancied a change and surprisingly thought the stone colour was great in the sunshine and cheery enough for the winter months...and we went for it and are very happy.
Thanks for your commemt I hope others consider it and SEE it in real life to realise it's not a lifeless beige!!! lol!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
The problem with beige Ythsie is that most people associate it with slippers, pipes, and Volvo estates

Although Like everybody I prefer some more than others I've yet to see a bad colour and yours does look very smart

1 - 8 of 8 Posts