Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been on a day out to Ullswater, lake district and for the first time ever I have had two groups of people asking me if they can have a good look at my car. Could have easily sold one to a guy at Pooley Bridge. Used to own a scenic, but can't find one that he likes. Admired my Captur for the same reasons as I bought it. Body shape just glows! Especially in the bright sunshine.Next group of admirers were at the national trust centre. Stood there admiring my car instead of the waterfalls. They have never had a Renault before and want to upgrade their Ford to something less boring.
Ought to get commission!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Had similar experiences. People just love them. Think I should also be on comission.

·
Registered
921 Posts
what a really great photoAnd you so should get commission

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doesn't it make you feel good!and supping tea in the sunshine by the lakeside while everyone else is working... love it!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Sutty's blue captur said:
Doesn't it make you feel good!and supping tea in the sunshine by the lakeside while everyone else is working... love it!

Where was my invite
I had a day off yesterday
LoL

·
Registered
203 Posts
Was at a cottage in High Winder a couple of months ago...stopped off at Pooley Bridge on way home on the Monday morning..it was raining that hard we were the only people out and about..so no one to admird our Capturs...Shame...Captur looking good Sutty..
meterman_56

·
Registered
863 Posts
got a few comments at golf club.what is it .there used to a bright red focus.got quite a few comments on what an unusual body shape.all quite impressed thou.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I think we should start a new trend or game where we upload pics of our Captur outside different places of interest or not so interesting places. I might do this today when I'm out!! Rain - sunshine - snow - dirty or clean!!Edited by: Giz1972

·
Registered
428 Posts
Giz1972 - Good idea. Interesting places / nice scenery maybe a better thread rather than just random pictures.
Particularly good time of the year, with the holiday season here.

Edited by: awq

·
Super Moderator
2,679 Posts
Some us have to wait 5 months before we can "capture life"
Grrrrrr

·
Registered
409 Posts
This one is from the Honiston Pass just belwo Buttermere. From last weeks jaunt.

·
Registered
921 Posts
totally loving my Captur. ..........visiting a friend

Edited by: LynG

1 - 20 of 39 Posts