Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! Can you fit a family of five - two children and three adults in a 2013 Captur? I've read you can't fit two children seats and an adult in the back but can you fit one child seat and two adults while the other child goes in the front seat?

·
Super Moderator
2,684 Posts
You will have to check to see if there are ISOFIX points on the front passenger seat and/or if the child seat you have in mind is suitable for front seat mounting if not ISOFIX. Pretty sure that English models do not have ISOFIX on the front passenger seat. If you fit 2 child seats in the rear, then anyone else travelling there will need to be exceedingly slim to squeeze inbetween them. If we have 2 child seats in the rear for the grandchildren (OK, not done this for over a year due to lockdown) the Captur becomes a 4-seater

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank for your reply. Just to clarify, assuming that one child can travel on the front seat or not travelling at all, there would be enough space in the back for two adults and a baby car seat?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hi Pat

Yes, you can fit two adults and baby car seat in the back of the Captur. I have a 2014 TCE90 model and have on numerous occasions had my wife and sister-in-law in the back along with my daughter in her car seat. There isn't alot of room, but it is serviceable and fine for short journeys. If traveling for longer periods, then pulling over to stretch arms and legs, reposition oneself, is probably in order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts