Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Just ordered a Media Nav Dci in Ivory. First time me and the wife have bought a new car!! Loved it when we test drove it. Can't wait to finally own it!!

Looking forward to chatting to other Captur owners!!

·
Super Moderator
2,636 Posts
Congratulations ! I hope that you don't have to wait too long for delivery .........

·
Registered
921 Posts
Tinglemo said:
Hi all.

Just ordered a Media Nav Dci in Ivory. First time me and the wife have bought a new car!! Loved it when we test drove it. Can't wait to finally own it!!

Congratulations
I'm sure you will enjoy your new Captur it's a real pleasure to drive

Lyn

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi Tinglemo that is exactly what we did and like yourself our first ever new car. This is a great site to pick up advice and tips ready for when you pick up your Captur.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Tinglemo said:
Hi all.

Hi there!!

We've got a Medianav TCE in one tone grey with black alloys scheduled for delivery in early June (allegedly).

I've only been on the forum a short while but there's a lot of folk who know a lot of tips and hints and everyone is very friendly!!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Congrats - I ordered a Media Nav Tce with clima and rearsencors - in all black .........will be delivered in week 25.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome, there is pretty much everything you need to know and more on this site. enjoy

·
Registered
119 Posts
Definitely back up what everyone else says on here. I read this place religiously when i was looking at getting my Captur and i'm so glad i did.

Every oddity I have found has been solved by people on here and either proved not to be an oddity at all or something that was me being dim with my first ever new car!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome Tinglemo..this is the place to be for finding all ..and more..Their is to know about your new captur...all its little quirks..and to find out about how to do the updates etc..Wow..you've a lot of reading to do in the next few weeks... remember..any thing you want to find out about just post the question...sit back and wait for one of our experienced members to post the answer.
meterman_56

1 - 10 of 10 Posts