Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Strange how links don't work. I'll have to less lazy and copy and paste.
Nice find I'm hoping mine was one off the vehicles driving of to the ferry.Edited by: Dr65

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its interesting to note that if you look closely you can spot the "showroom" cars with the vinyl advertising additions on the side........

·
Registered
924 Posts
Nope,Mines not there.

It would certainly stand out. Orange roof, Orange bodywork, with an orange decal, and finally orange wheels.

As someone on the forum says, "ITS BEEN TANGOED!"

A stand-out car needs a stand-out paint job!

Edited by: crossbow

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I saw this video a good while back as I wanted to see my colour of car...but no joy!...what it does show is what colours they anticipated being popular..

What I want to know, is where they are all now?..I have only seen one 'in the flesh' in Barcelona, apart from demonstrator models...

Maybe those were only demonstrators?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Bigbadtony said someone dinked my car,

Well its french. French cars attract dinks. Just stand on the champes de elese My megane was dinked in the first month after it was delivered to me.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Having driven in Europe a few times how they park shocks me! Parallel parking consists of going backwards and forwards into the cars infront / behind until the space is big enough to fit your car in!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bigbadtony said:
yep, dreading the 1st time i spot one on the car when i get it but it will happen lol
Nothing more annoying than parking dinks.....supermarket car parks (my pet hate!!) I had the 2nd worst thing today on mine.......its done well so far.....today I had a bird splatter its bodily wastes on the roof, wing, front screen and bonnet...........yakk......bit of a mess...carefully cleaned off!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
That was odd I couldn't spot a single Ivory Captur with a Black roof and mirrors

1 - 15 of 15 Posts