Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Captur Owners Club,<div style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">
<div style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">I reside in France and have done so for the past 10years.
<div style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">
<div style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">I ordered my new Captur Intens 120 Tce ( your Dynamique S I suppose ) on the 11th April with a scheduled delivery of 10 July.
<div style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">I want to replace my LHDpassenger side seat "non height adjustable" with a RHD UK drivers "adjustable seat"so thatI have the height adjustable facility on my LHD passenger side. What are your thoughts? I have yet to contact a UK dealer on the subject.............. as UK deliverys are not scheduled until 1st July.
<div style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">
<div style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">I realise that at this stage I probably know more about the Captur than your goodselves, but have you come across seat replacements in "other models" before? It would be my intention to replace the seat frame andsurrounding plastic side coversand keep the upholstery from the old seat. Accepting that it is not an easy straight forward job to replace the frame,upholstery, electrics etc it may however give an enormous benefit to my wife of short body height.
<div style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">I have ordered an Intens 120 EDC in ivory with black roof and black external inserts. That way thereare only 2 colours, black and ivoryand no3rd colour in chrome stripping. Have had 2 test drives and now can't wait to get the beast now nicknamed "magpie" because of the colours. It will be replacing our 2nd Modus that we love so well !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only bad point for the Captur are the windscreen A pillars that absolutely block the forward and side vision compared to the Modus.
<div style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">Regards,
<div style="color: rgb34, 34, 34; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal;">Glenn

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hi Glenn !

Interesting.

Have you pursued the matter regarding procurement possibilities ?

Regards

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi Glenn.
Any updates on getting that seat for your wife?

Two things I will miss not having in this superb car is a sunroof option and lumbar support on the front seats. Time alone will tell if the seats will be comfortable on long runs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts