Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning everyone. As promised here is a photo of my Captur in the wilds of Scotland in Glencoe.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Amazing Combo. Please to see you have also had the standard wheels- I've had the same but Arizona as the main body colour- was worried the wheels wouldn't blend in well but I am now reassured !
Great photo!

·
Registered
51 Posts
That's the colour combo I have gone for but I have the black wheels. Yours looks great, just got to wait until Christmas to get mine.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Knew we were special crowd but to get the road cleared for you and have a few beautiful mountains placed for the background...now, that is special

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Well chosen BlueMeanie! Not had the pleasure of speaking to you yet...Welcome to the 'waiting brigade'!

Christmas present you hope?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for the delay guys as I have been out on the open road at lot since my last message, enjoying driving my Captur - anyway, here are some further photos taken by Loch Linnhe and by Old Inverlochy Castle near Fort William; even got the Jacobite steam train [just about!] in the background of that latter. It sounds like everyone that has taken delivery of their Captur's is enjoying the experience as much as me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's a thought! I should get some better ones in more remote locations during the Winter, as and when it snows up here - tahoe blue and black roof against a white background should look good. Watch this space.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Wow Loch Linnhe is a lovely area (Well till the midgies come out!!
) I have been camping there quite a few times,great piccies and a stunner Captur!!

Edited by: TC Eddy

·
Registered
317 Posts
Fantastic pictures, I agree with the cookster in that you should send some of these pictures to Renault. You never know they may use them!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sweet
nice colour and incredible location for the pics. I will need to find somewhere nice on my travels to take some pics of my baby

1 - 20 of 25 Posts