Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!

I have a Captur coming at some time in the future (who knows when!?) and just wanted to ask a couple of questions as someone coming from a Scenic (04-09 model.)

I've got the 1.5dCI with MediaNav.

* Rear parking sensors, are they only on the R-Link and upgraded Medianav packages or on all cars?

* Back windows, do they have a built in sunshade like on the Scenic, I didn't think they did but then I heard someone mention they do?

* The air conditioning, is it climate control or manual? The description page says auto air conditioning (from Zenith) but everywhere else seems to state manual.

Thanks!

B.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hiya,

Parking sensors aren't standard on MediaNav models, you can have retro fit ones added though but they wont be factory fit.

No sunshades I'm afraid.

It is climate control.

HTH

·
Super Moderator
2,687 Posts
Rear parking sensors are only standard on the MediaNav "S".
you can have them fitted separately (IIRC £250, but you have to scour the website configurator carefully to find this option) or as part of the £675 Protection Pack (alarm, front & rear sensors and additional boot mat). They are fitted at the import centre so you should be able to add them to your spec after you have placed your order. Alternatively you can purcahse after-market ones and fit them yourself or get an auto-electrician to do it for you.
You don't need R-link for parking sensors, only for the hugely expensive reversing camera

1 - 3 of 3 Posts