Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

We ordered the Captur medianav dci 90 in tahoe blue with diamond black roof and black alloy wheels on Easter Monday, we have been told that it will be ready for collection next Wednesday. Slightly concerned that it wont arrive after reading peoples experiences on here.

Some of the posts on here are about updating the satnav within so many days. Will we get information about this when we collect our car?

·
Super Moderator
2,841 Posts
If you have ordered a manual transmission car that is in stock, then the delivery timescales are reasonable... it's factory orders that are taking time, especially if like me you want automatic transmission.
Hopefully there will be information on updating the satnav when you collect the car, if not try Renault customer support/services or even your local dealer who really ought to update before handing the car over (IMHO)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dont worry about the updates.. plenty of information on how to go about it here on the forum... just remember to format your usb stick before you put it in your car to get a fingerprint of your current system..possibly yours may be up to date with the latest maps already installed!!!
meterman_56ps. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
921 Posts
mine arrived in 8 days

It's DS manual

It appears automatic Capturs are taking a long delivery times

Lyn

Edited by: LynG

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you for your replies. I am very pleased to say that we are collecting our new car tomorrow afternoon. Very excited

1 - 5 of 5 Posts