Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of rear mud flaps ( rear only as I fitted front ones not long ago ) preferably same fit as the originals so as to avoid drilling more holes, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Got a set off eBay with the Renault logo. They fit with self tappers into the plastic insert so no problem about making holes in metal. Can't provide a link but Should be easy to find

·
Registered
124 Posts
Fitted a set myself last month. Most come from China which is a bit of a pain for me (customs in Lisbon). They have a Captur logo embossed and are a good fit. Quickest way to fit the rear ones is with the car safely supported and rear wheels off. I fitted them the quick and lazy way with the wheels still attached - wasn't a great idea as it ended up being neither quick nor lazy. Can send you a link also but mine was a set of four.
And you will still need to add a couple of holes. EBay or Amazon

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got a set off eBay with the Renault logo. They fit with self tappers into the plastic insert so no problem about making holes in metal. Can't provide a link but Should be easy to find
Thanks for your reply, I'll take a look.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fitted a set myself last month. Most come from China which is a bit of a pain for me (customs in Lisbon). They have a Captur logo embossed and are a good fit. Quickest way to fit the rear ones is with the car safely supported and rear wheels off. I fitted them the quick and lazy way with the wheels still attached - wasn't a great idea as it ended up being neither quick nor lazy. Can send you a link also but mine was a set of four.
And you will still need to add a couple of holes. EBay or Amazon
Thanks for your reply twodogs I'll take a look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts