Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was informed by my dealer on Friday that my Captur was on the docks in Southampton and they would contact me this week re collection,was not expecting it until August so this is a bonus.Ordered in April.Now awaiting the phone call.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It's probably as a result of the colour .... I don't understand why but I seem to be the only one on the forum with this colour...and bekieve me it suits the car!!
I have the stone and black combination and think it's a great choice!
I think your combination will be unique as well...so welcome to the stone, exclussive club!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks for your comments.I looked at all the colours in the showroom but thought that the stone/ivory combination was the one for me.Wife thought so aswell.
Captur Dynamique S Medianav dCi 90 Auto.
Will post the pictures of the car when collected.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Well done. I wonder if I'll get an early phone call as I ordered my Captur in April as well?Enjoy when you get it...

·
Super Moderator
2,679 Posts
Mine was ordered in February (Tahoe blue + ivory) and is due to cross the Channel to Southampton this week. I don't see why it should take another month to get to the dealer and then a further goodness-knows-how-long before I get hold of it.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Because it's the Renault way

·
Registered
921 Posts
IvorETower said:
Mine was ordered in February (Tahoe blue + ivory) and is due to cross the Channel to Southampton this week. I don't see why it should take another month to get to the dealer and then a further goodness-knows-how-long before I get hold of it.

There are several pre reg in that colour around

·
Super Moderator
2,679 Posts
LynG said:
There are several pre reg in that colour around
dCi EDC (auto) with spare wheel? The Renault Manchester site won't let me search for used Renaults at the moment!
Anyway, just had a text from RUK to say that my Captur is crossing the Channel today, so should be in Sunny Southampton this afternoon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts