Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Rhodes on business first week in June - Saw just 1 Captur. I arrived in the Algarve this afternoon, picked up my hire car and have seen about 10 Captur's ! Common as muck over here :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
We were in Brittany last week and saw a few, not very common, yet.
Saw the same colour combo as ours (Arizona w black roof) too and various other but not a single Tahoe blue one.

MrsFD

·
Registered
921 Posts
BigAl said:
I was in Rhodes on business first week in June - Saw just 1 Captur. I arrived in the Algarve this afternoon, picked up my hire car and have seen about 10 Captur's ! Common as muck over here :)

Now look here you live by the sea you can't just go to Rhodes and the Algarve without taking me lol
It rhymes

·
Registered
33 Posts
Were driving ours down to the South of Spain in August...so we'll definitely see at least one...........ours !!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am in the south of France (Provence, for Holiday) and i do not see many captur's as well. What we do see is a lot of DS3's by Citroen as they are very popular.

The capture's we've seen are a bit odd. Some Expression models and a few Dynamiques. It seems that they have a mixed the light metal rim's not depending to the original swatch.

Common colors overhere: Gray, gray and gray :) quite exceptional when you realize the common temperature's overhere.

(ordered an ivory Capture dCi myself which will be delivered somewhere in September)

Best wishes,

Martin

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Got ivory with black roof and Dynamique S tinted windows and chrome pack including wheels black and chrome. A real looker!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts