Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok car eventually gone in for repair. Rear bumper been on order. They will have car till Friday. Only problem I've encountered with renault assist, is that it quotes a like for like car whilst your car is in for repair if damage is not your fault. Well guess what they sent me as a replacement. A vauxhall corsa. The hire company said I had to take it up with kindell as they are acting for renault. So I got the corsa for 2/3 days. At least when I get my Captur back I can appreciate it more.
Oh yes and my alarm is still on order there's about six people waiting for it down here. Lol

·
Registered
824 Posts
I hope they do a good job for you TuckerZ........in the mean time enjoy the Nova.....ooops I mean Corsa!.............and yes...you will appreciate the Captur more!!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hope everything goes to plan Tuckerz

Chancers they are...giving you that as a replacement motor!! You would have beem better with a Clio!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Garage had a courtesy car for me, but renault accident repair said I had to take the rental companies car. Didn't make sense to me, other than someone is making money out of it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cars back good as new. And after driving the corsa 1.2sxi which was terrible, I'm defiantly well pleased that I choose the Captur.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Any concerns I might have had re Renault paintwork matches & water based paints have been allayed by having our black bonnet stripped & resprayed under warranty due to a small blemish in the paint from new. Lovely job, perfect match.

Re the Corsa (Nova) I guess that GM changed the name when they realised that in some mediterranean languages No Va means it doesn't go!! That said has the change of name improved things. It seems not!!

Edited by: thepittstop

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I had a mark 1 Fiesta Ghia like that ...green metalic, leatherette roof ...and loads of rust!! She was only three years old back.in 1981!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts