Renault Captur Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Gavroche,
Yes he has his car... No way on this planet would I let him drive mine! Saying that, in order to make him drive a bit slower I 'force' him to drive my old Nissan Micra!!!! He hates it!!
I love it!!!
Mel

·
Registered
56 Posts
i thought the captur was quite a young trendy car, at 42 i seem to be to young for a captur after reading this post.

Edited by: McCaptur

·
Registered
405 Posts
I think the older generation (me) chose the Captur because it's so easy to get in and out of

·
Registered
131 Posts
i am only 46 so don't know which bracket i fall in old or young ish. But the captur made sense tall ride and MPG and no road tax. So happy all round after a year ownership other than a few faults that i am chasing Renault over.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi
I was paying £125 per year for my Hyundaiix35 and when I collected my new Captur 1.5 DCI auto yesterday the insurance company asked for another £30. My captur is insured for myself and my husband, I am 60, he is 57, the insurance cover is with kwikfit. We live in north Scotland. The insurance runs until October.

·
Registered
16 Posts
A write-off check will tell you whether your car has been recorded as a write-off. It will also get you to know which of the above categories the vehicle belongs to. I looked for some tool that would do it all but most cost money. Hpi check is way too much. car analytics writeoff check was one that gave a free check and one for a tenner.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts