Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had issues with standard car mats wearing thin. I've just got a free set of the premier ones, told renault uk it's not good on a 12 weeks old car , or Maybe it's the high heels I wear ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the Premium Mats (I checked and that's what the delivery note says) and the driver's one has a hole in after 3 months. The passenger one is pretty much wrecked too.

·
Registered
863 Posts
my drivers one looks like it has taken a hammering will keep a check on it.only had car since feb.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hickey I advise you ringing renault uk. They were great with me. Didn't even want to see the mats. More people who logs the problem the better. I said a 3 month old car and the mats is wearing thin is not good at all. Told them would not be happy if the carpet underneath got damaged.

·
Registered
863 Posts
ric whats the number of Renault.i do have trouble ringing people being hard of hearingi normally get my partner to do it for me.cheers mate

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have just had excellent service from Renault in Rickmansworth regarding worn out mats. My captur is 19 months old but done under under four thousand miles. The drivers mat was almost worn through and all the mats were giving off a white powder to the underside. They have kindly supplied me with a complete set of mats Premium grade which is far superior to the original fit mats, free of charge. This restores your faith in motor manufacturers in a time when a lot of companies leave you with shoddy goods. By the way my capture was purchased for my wife and she is as pleased with the purchase as the day we collected it from the dealer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts