Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HiiI made an order for a new capture I am worried a little about the car reliability allthough i heard that renault in the last 4 years improoved the cars reliability but i still have some fear,also in my country i see only very few of them on the road,i whould ask you to help me to decide if i should go on with my order or to cancel it/
thank you

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hi rmm, and welcome to the forum

I was a little concerned about reliability issues of buying a Renault for the first time but I looked at all the positive reviews of Renault on this forum before I bought it and decided to take the chance. I've had it over 2 months now and 2,500 miles and it has been a model of reliability, and a joy to own,so in my (short) ownership experienceI would recommend you go ahead and take the plunge

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome rmm! I too was a bit worried buying the Renault...but I have had no problems and have owned it a short 4 months...time alone will tell!! I love the car!!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
588 Posts
had lots of renaults in the past rmm and so far only one issue which was down to a bubble switch on a centre console joystick. everything else has been great!

·
Registered
45 Posts
hello rmm, don't worry about reliability, have had numerous Renaults so have my wife and daughter, engines are absolutely brilliant no problems whatsoever. older models had a few issues with electrics[window motors etc.] but the later models seem to have it sorted. enjoy your new captur, I cant fault mine at all! 90tce ivory black explore wheels.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Rmm it's a free world - buy what you like. Remember (in the uk anyway) you've got a four year warranty and servicing! It's our 6th Renault and the last four have been amazing!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi i have had reanults before and have had no problems at all i opted for tahoo blue with miami pack and black alloys its a joy to drive and looks stunning plus you have peace of mind with the 4 year warrantys go for it and enjoy it hope this helps.

·
Registered
137 Posts
If you have the 1.5 diesel engine with the manual 5 gear, I can tell you that is going to be very reliable (as an engine). The only thing I'm worried about is the electronic part and all other things that are new in Renault cars (R-link, START-STOP system - I've already read about battery drains, auto light/rain sensors). I'm not sure and I cannot speak about other engines since I, myself, ordered a diesel engine and I've studied only this one (read, talk with other Dacia and Renault owners and mechanics).Hope helped.

PS. Sorry for my poor english

1 - 9 of 9 Posts