Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Place the Key Card in slot

Hold down the top button ON THE RIGHT HAND STORK and keep it held down PRESS THE START BUTTON AT THE SAME TIME.

IT WILL THEN TELL YOU TO REMOVE THE KEY CARD STOP PRESSING THE TOP STORK BUTTON

Hold down the top button ON THE RIGHT HAND STORK and keep it held down PRESS THE START BUTTON AT SAME TIME AGAIN

THE MPH WILL START FLASHING KEEP THE RIGHT HAND STORK BUTTON and START BUTTON PRESSED

THE MPH WILL START FLASHING AND CHANGING TO KM “IMPORTANT” KEEP THE STORK BUTTON and START BUTTON PRESSED UNTIL THE PROCESS IS FINISHED

YOUR NOW DONE

TO CHANGE BACK FOLLOW THE SAME PROCEEDURE

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you for your prompt reply to my query above. As I said the speedo and sat nav are converted already to kph but not sure if this will change all the settings on the onboard trip computer to kilometres settings. Can you clarify please ? This is a UK registered car originally imported to Ireland hence the need to change over all settings. Sorry for repeating myself but your help is greatly appreciated.
Seanald

·
Registered
121 Posts
Just in case anyone asks in future, this change is not possible on a non-UK spec car like mine. It seems to be a requirement for UK cars (in miles) to be able to convert for continental use, but not vice versa. I can't see Renault saving a ton of money by leaving it off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts