Renault Captur Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,Captur 0.9 tce 2015 model, 5052 km, with"Check anti-pollution system" error. Urban driven mainly, programmed at Renault Service by 13/06/2018, under warranty.
Suspect particle filter clogging and I will come back with details after service visit.
I have my 2018 diesel in the garage now for the same warning have been told i have oil migration due to driving style. Cant avoid this due to traffic. I am paying for an oil change which was also carried out at the last service in November 2018.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I have my 2018 diesel in the garage now for the same warning have been told i have oil migration due to driving style. Cant avoid this due to traffic. I am paying for an oil change which was also carried out at the last service in November 2018.
You need to take it for a run at 65 to70 mph in forth gear for about 10 miles every six or so weeks to avoid this

·
Registered
2 Posts
You need to take it for a run at 65 to70 mph in forth gear for about 10 miles every six or so weeks to avoid this
Where in the owners manual does it tell us to do this. Seems like its a fault just paid for oil change. Will see how long it takes before the fault re appears as my style of driving has not changed and again not sure where it states that this fault appears due to stop start driving which is most peoples daily commute.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts