Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how about when we see an other captur we give each other a cheery wave or a flash of the lights....brightens the day.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I always smile in at others. I image they're thinking the same thing as me 'Oh look another Captur!!' but I tend to get a blank expression in response.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
marley said:
I always smile in at others. I image they're thinking the same thing as me 'Oh look another Captur!!' but I tend to get a blank expression in response.

Oh! no never wave at expressions
only Dynamique MEDIANAV and upwards only....

only kidding !!!!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Following on from Dantoo.

I am sure the R-link Captur drivers would give cheery waves to the MediaNav Captur drivers, after all the MediaNav drivers need all the support they can get, as they are probably lost.

·
Registered
924 Posts
One for the MediaNav drivers.
Don't worry if the R-link drivers don't wave, they probably didn't see you, as they are too busy resetting their R-link tablets.

·
Registered
924 Posts
And Finally,
One for the Captur drivers who don't either R-Link or MediaNav.

just wave at the other Captur drivers, with a smug smile on your face, knowing that you have the satnav of your choice that does exactly what you wish.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
crossbow said:
Following on from Dantoo.

I am sure the R-link Captur drivers would give cheery waves to the MediaNav Captur drivers, after all the MediaNav drivers need all the support they can get, as they are probably lost.

pmsl......

·
Registered
824 Posts
At least theres one thing we all share together..........no bloody glove box light!!

Im waiting for Ythsie to post now all smug as he has a posh sliding drawer......probably with a light in it!!! Gggrrrrrr!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
I pulled up at lights...looked across at captur in next lane...young girl driver was texting on her phone...then when lights changed off she put foot to the floor .then she picked phone up again..must admit i was not surprised that her indicators were not working when she pulled in front of the car in front of me....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts