Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a phone call from the DVLA. Application to transfer the Cherished number plate was incorrectly filled in by the dealer. He put my address on the front of the form and the dealers address on the inside {both addresses must be the same}. The LOVELY LADY at the DVLA agreed to change the address with my permission[over the phone] to avoid what could have been a very long delay.Apparently they are swamped!

Is it true that Documents and Road Fund License come my home address?

·
Registered
174 Posts
I got mine registered on a 63 plate and the dealer to make me a set with my cherished number on so that there's no delay on delivery - I'll do the transfer myself later....

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yes your car tax is delivered by post under the new system. Careful what you do with it though, I had to request a replacement for mine after putting it in my shirt pocket, leaving the shirt on a chair in the kitchen and next morning, asking where it went, my wife had washed it, together with two lucky dips for the Euromillions lottery, a receipt for diesel and a Costa Coffee receipt, both of which I need for expenses claim :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts