Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dan,

While we're all sitting around waiting for our cars, would it be possible to get some subtle badge/sticker arranged for club members to buy?
I'm not thinking of anything 'flash' but something really subtle that would enhance membership of the group...

Does the club have any links with Renault? They might be interested in sponsoring material or giving members some kind of discounts in the future?

It is after all very effective advertising for them...

I would be interested to hear other peoples' opinions on this matter...

Cheers!

·
Registered
588 Posts
how about something like :

*just ordered my Captur*

*waiting for Captur*

*Captur has been delayed*

*Wifes found out how much i spent on optional extra's*

*Capturs on my driveway*

by the way my sticker will be
from Monday

·
Registered
824 Posts
Well the last Car owners club I belonged to had as their main rule that if you saw another coming in the opposite direction that you wave politely and await recognition back,it didnt always work but was good when it was reciprocated.........embarrassingly found myself "doing the wave" whilst out this weekend..........Im sure the chap coming the other way in his new Captur thought I was a nutter!!!
.....I am just enthusiastic!!...honest!!
......and forgetful of what car I was driving

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Just to let you know stickers are currently in development and I should hopefully have some within the next couple of weeks!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Mhhh looking forward to seeing what it looks like. Some of the pictures of the captur when it was a prototype look cool.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I would like a memebers club sticker for my little beauty, and I will affix it a darn site better than Lookers stuckon my other back window ones.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes! I look forward to getting one!!...a sticker that is !!

It will prevent TC from getting those funny looks from folk when he waves to them!! LOVED THAT!! Put it another way PSML..I still have a smile on my face!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
I suppose I should have paid out for the R Link.....then I could wave with one hand,fiddle with R Link with the other hand........and read e mails while driving.......of course keeping one eye free (my bad one!) to watch the road just in case.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts