Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
One thing the captur misses is a coin holder so i bought a ashtray from ebay for a megane and it looks really good. Coins hidden away and easy to get to.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Good idea and why not if you need one.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Capturion said:
If you install the arm-rest, you will find a coin holderinside.

The arm rest only works if you don't raise your seat as some have found out

·
Registered
355 Posts
The storage options are the only disappointment. The can holders are too small. Map holders would be much better as pockets rather than elastic. What is the point of the wheel nut holders? Can't put much under the seats unless you use a box. The boot is a good space, but do we really need to carry spare oil?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Sutty's blue captur said:
The storage options are the only disappointment. The can holders are too small. Map holders would be much better as pockets rather than elastic. What is the point of the wheel nut holders? Can't put much under the seats unless you use a box. The boot is a good space, but do we really need to carry spare oil?

Sutty .....
My can of Coke sits in nicely

Do we really need a map when we have sat nav ?
Pockets for maps are a bit old hat with such amodern car I havnt used a map for ten years .... just sat nav

I'm not sure what nut holders are ? Oh yes I know they were rattling around in my glove box or were... they are now wrapped in bubble wrap

Let's not forget this wonderful car is only a crossover

And a container of oil well yes I guess your right but then why not

Where do you keep your cake ???? LoL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts