Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Mine is an Ivory and black with extra tints see gallery under "straight from whiteball towers" there are several ivory and blacks in the gallery, all stunna's.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Tyrfelin the only reason why it looks clean is the amount of rainfall and gales you get!! It's like putting it through a car wash each day in the UK!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
denmont ,hope you enjoy it as much as i did . mines ivory , sorry i didnt have the black roof i was too impatient to wait , still, its a great looking car!you wont be disappointed. malcaptur

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Denmont, I hope the handover went smoothly and you are yet another proud owner of a great car!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Collected this morning , everything went great. Took the wife and the dog 50miles around the m25 in the fog. Lovely ride, we loved it, have to find out what all the buttons are for, got a day off tomorrow will have to read the manual, and give it a wash.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Denmont it will take you more than a day to work out what the buttons are for! ENJOY!
Great car!!.....with so many features!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
HA HA!!! 'forim'? SP.!!! Old habits ...sorry!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Glad all went well, like others have said takes a while to get to know everything about the car. I'm still learning things from the lovely people on this site.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts