Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As they say oop north. Today have seen five Capturs including my own. An all black, unusualy two black with ivory roofs and an all Ivory. Three of these I saw either side of the New Ferry Bridge entering North Wales with another about 400 yards behind.
Left me feeling very un exclusive.

Mind you I might not see any more for a week unless I go past Lookers.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Maybe they were being delivered ?

I havnt seen one for weeks except mine of course ( mine will be five weeks old on Tuesday)

And have only seen two in that time

·
Registered
824 Posts
I am seeing at least 5 a day round where I live.........very popular car!!........think I will have to change...........

·
Registered
225 Posts
Waiting for delivery of my Captur in August. Have to see I've seen around 10 in the last 2 weeks aroung my area(Perth,UK)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Some story here simpsob - seen one once and a while but not often - Clio is more common but off course that one have been longer time in the market ...............

·
Registered
180 Posts
As far as i can see my arizona is the only captur in my town, i did see one in the next town over and we smiled and waved at each other, it was very touching.

Edited by: Vegas5000

·
Registered
824 Posts
Came out of a garden centre last weekend and found a twin for mine on the car park.......it felt wierd.......never seen another like mine............they are becoming popular make no mistake!!

·
Super Moderator
2,841 Posts
RIP Edward Woodward

·
Super Moderator
2,841 Posts
BBC comedy series, Common As Muck.Edward Woodward and Roy Hudd.

I thought that Edward had died recently, shock to check just now and find it was nearly 5 years ago

·
Registered
921 Posts
IvorETower said:
BBC comedy series, Common As Muck.Edward Woodward and Roy Hudd.

I thought that Edward had died recently, shock to check just now and find it was nearly 5 years ago

That's what threw me
As I knew Edward Woodward had died several years ago !
I thought he was an excellent actor

·
Registered
119 Posts
If anyone in the south east is looking for one and wants it in blue there is one in SMC renault in St Johns in Woking on the forecourt. I dont know what version but if you dont want to wait for one to be built it might be worth a phone call?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Well done LisaH

·
Registered
119 Posts
Cheers Vegas5000! I know I was lucky getting mine from SMC (it was the one in the showroom and they hated selling it to me), so if I can help someone else avoid the wait then so be it :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
you'll go straight to Heaven for this !

·
Registered
119 Posts
Only if someone on here actually makes the call and gets the shiny blue Captur thats waiting for them lol

·
Registered
215 Posts
getting a bit more common on the road but no where near as common as the nissans and kia's i have seen lately
the word seems to be getting around how good the captur is even though there has not been a lot of press or tv coverage
true saying the cream always comes to the top

·
Registered
203 Posts
Looks like our exclusivity is being eroded day by day as more and more Capturs hit the road... I personally saw 5 in 15 minutes this morning in and around Old Lane Prescot!!!! Get used to it Guys... it's proving really popular as we all knew it would.
meterman_56

·
Registered
921 Posts
Today I have seen my 4th Captur in the 6weeks I have had mineBlue with Ivory roof
Trinity Lane !

1 - 20 of 34 Posts