Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've just registered and I am actively trying to place an order with my company for an Ivory with Diamond Black Roof Dynamique S 1.5dci. Infact I've been trying to place the order for 3 days lol.

Hopefully I'll get it sorted today.

I've been driving this for the last week

·
Registered
317 Posts
Fingers crossed you will get your order accepted and won't have too long to wait. I llike the colour of the car you have been driving around it, it's the same colour as mine. The colour you are looking to order sounds good too.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi Dal, welcome to the forum. You obviously enjoyed driving the captur for the past week. Have you been on any long journeys? Or was it mainly about town?
Only asking to see how you rate it on these sort of journeys. Good luck with the ordering.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I toyed over my order for Arizona with Black roof...its smart!.....decided on the opposite Black with Arizona roof......great choices with a Captur!!

Good luck with the order!

Edited by: TC Eddy

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Dr65,

I did about 600 miles during the week I had the Capture and the driving varied from London driving to dual carriageways, motorways and everything in between. Also for those that are interested in economy I averaged 68.2 over the 600 miles.

I've gone for the Diamond Black and Ivory for two reasons. 1) I'm to tight to pay for metallic and 2) my current car is dark blue metallic and dark cars really show the road dirt that lighter colours hide :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well the Company Car finally got ordered today. Dynamique S 1.5 dci Black Roof and Mirrors over Ivory body. Standard interior and exterior chrome packs. Carbon cloth with grey inserts. The extras consist of, Heated Seats, Rear Parking Camera, RLink Upgrade with 36 month subscription and the touring pack (removable towbar, Centre armrest and boot cargo net. Delivery time? Not sure but I predict it being 2014

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi Dal, some good extras being ordered there, I suspect as you say it will be with you in the new year, although it would be a nice Christmas present if it came early.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Order update-anticipated ETA at the dealership 17th December

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Beza777 said:
Ours could be on the same ship as mine is due on the same day.
Could well be coming from the same dealer also as mine is a company car I have no idea where its coming from

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thats not great Antca! I too have ordered through NHS lease with Arnold Clark..havent been given a date yet but am hoping AC can will do their stuff and get it by mid Dec but by reading the forums i am not expecting it :-(

·
Registered
44 Posts
It's good to hear someone else has done this through the NHS. I beleive Fleet solutions work for NHS england employees, and they use local dealers around their HQ (somewhere cumbria way?)- it's good you have been given the dealer name as they are reluctant to give me this- all I have is an 'approximate date.' Hope that yours comes in December....although I would be rather jealous!!! What colours/model did you go for?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Up here we can choose from 3 companies. We can only choose a car up to £15000 so just scraped through ;-) Have gone for the boston blue 0.9 tce dynamique media nav. Currently drive a berlingo multispace so the captur seemed to have the biggest boot for me and looks great! How bout u?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dal said:
Order update-anticipated ETA at the dealership 17th December
I spoke to the leasing company this morning and they said although the car will be at the dealer in December they won't register it until January.

Makes sense I guess, not that I'm bothered as it will have my private plate anyway.

But at least it will give Renault time to sort out the highly little issues you guys are reporting before they build mine

1 - 20 of 43 Posts