Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
until myDCI 90 Dynamique MediaNav S arrives!Hello All,
Went for Tahoe blue with a black roof and chrome trim inside and out.Have not seen the colour on a car yet but it does look fab in the pictures, as do all of them!
Ordered the car on 17th September and have had an email saying it will be with the dealer w/c 18th November.
Added the R-Link, heated seats, reversing camera and the style pack although this was a bit of a gamble as the Renault configurator would not show it on the car.
The funny thing is me and my wife had no intention of changing the ageingRAV 4 but back in July we bought a Twizyand sat in the showroom was this very smart looking car in Ivory with a black roof. When we went to pick up the Twizy we also picked up a brochure for the Capture fell in love with the blue and was back a couple of weeks later totest drive one.We were both very impressed went back and ordered one. So far the Renault dealer in Basingstoke (Martins)and James in particular have been first class, so no complaints as yet.
We don't want to get too excited as its still a way off but sometimeswe just can't help it!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome mate. That's a smart colour combination, another members just posted a pic of their captur in the same colour as your order, you should check it out,looks great! You've done well with your delivery date as well, I ordered mine back in august and my delivery dates not until the very end of November.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome Frosty, you have certainly done well with that delivery time bearing in mind the two tone and extras ordered. I agree I think all the colours look great. I have only seen two others on the road; ivory with black roof and black with Arizona roof and wheels.Edited by: iang

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I keep dreading the text that tells me its been put back!I was considering the auto but the dealer told me if I wanted that he couldn't tell me when I would get it as its the auto boxes that's causing delays
Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
824 Posts
I like autoboxes I have come from one to a manual Captur.I expected to have a period forgetting the clutch etc......but had no problems at all swapping back! Had my dealers had an automatic in to try I may have been tempted but I wouldn't have wanted a wait......really pleased with my the manual geared Captur though!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome Frosty...The worst part of becoming a Captur owner is the wait... You've done very well getting that delivery date, as has been pointed out by my forum friends.

I had to wait three and a half months to get an automatic, so it was a painful experience...and it seems I'm lucky because it's one of the first batch on sale here in Poland.

Keep reading the posts and looking at the pictures on the forum and that should cheer you up..it did for me!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi Frosty, I to ordered mine from martins, have dealt with them for about 8 years now. Very happy with the dealership, hence I keep going back. They were showing the captur in Basingstoke town centre on Sunday was getting loads of attention. Should of picked mine up this week but now it's the 15th only another fortnight.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh no Dr65, does that mean I'm really going to get the dreaded text???How long to the original date did they tell you it was going to be another two weeks?

·
Registered
335 Posts
No I'm sure you'll be ok. Was a little let down as I visited them last Sunday and was told then. Though he did say he was going to phone me that day. Not heard anything since though I'm going to see them again in a couple of days to give them my documents so I can get my reg transferred across.

·
Registered
317 Posts
TC Eddy said:
I like autoboxes I have come from one to a manual Captur.I expected to have a period forgetting the clutch etc......but had no problems at all swapping back! Had my dealers had an automatic in to try I may have been tempted but I wouldn't have wanted a wait......really pleased with my the manual geared Captur though!
I too have left an automatic behind for a manual Captur. The change over was a doddle as the gear changes are so smooth, I am happy I made the change.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts