Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tested the car yesterday on a 2 hour journey with clear dual carriageway/motorway. What a pleasure it is to drive this vehicle. Excellent road manners, quiet engine and superb steering. For the price, I can't see anything else as good with excellent value. Well done Renault.

For a 900cc it's really amazing how the engine offers so much comfort , quietness and performance, I'm really delighted.

I'm waiting for some mudflaps for this vehicle, any ideas where I can get.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
From the dealer you bought the car from Aj....it's on the accessory list in my country...so it should be the same in the UK.

Glad you're enjoying the car so much!!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
24 Posts
My dealer asked me if I was interested in mud flaps but this was not in the accessories brochure. They would fit this locally at the import centre in the UK is what I was told. I did not go for the option so unfortunately have no further details.

·
Registered
824 Posts
A 2 hour test drive........blimey I only needed 10 minutes I loved it that much
yes the little engine is a revelation a lot of reviews say its slow and ponderous but I dont find it slow at all,just impressive!!
Good comments and well deserved Renault!

·
Registered
317 Posts
A 2 hour test drive! That's going something. I bet you felt you didn't want to give the car back. I only had a 15 minute test drive and fell in love with it.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It would be interesting if they would fit.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have to correct you, there is specific mud flaps for the captur, the part number is;
8201212479, these fit straight on no cutting needed they come in pairs, I have fitted them to my captur.

·
Registered
338 Posts
ajkrecovery, was that you the police were turning away at the ferry while trying to abscond with the vehicle?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
They certainly needed no cutting, although I was told that they were standard fit mudflaps...although they have a part number for Capturs...The problems arose with the ones given for the rear which were identical...and no one really wants to fit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts