Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has probably been asked before but here goes anyway. Does anyone know if it is possible to buy a real world sized cup holder that fits in the Red Bull can sized "cup holders" in a Captur? Or even ones that fit in the tray that fits in the second one behind the hand brake? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Tried but failed myself. Gave up and bought an ashtray pot off eBay and use it for the carpark money. Even had to file the bottom of it to make it fit. Those trays are pretty uselessEdited by: grumpy crdi

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As I thought,not available. Have to drink my coffee before I drive off,either that or risk scalded nuts. Got an ashtray pot myself,borrowed it from a Civic I test drove about ten years ago. Keep my mints in it. Cheers grumpy.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Hi Baldyman1810
Try aliexpress.com as they sometimes stock various styles of cup holders for captur but stock changes all the time
cheers

·
Registered
288 Posts
Isn't it Driving without due care to be caught drinking or eating in the car whilst driving?There was a load in the press about it a few years ago...

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sitting in a Burger King carpark eating a double bacon and cheese while your coffee sits in a holder isn't an offence. YET!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts