Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im curious to see the ages of us all. Does the captur appeal to a certain demographic or is it widespread in its appeal...

Im 26, downsizing my "mummy wagon" scenic for a smaller version now my children (2&4) are getting older and i no longer need huge carseats and buggys

·
Super Moderator
2,626 Posts
No such thing as stereotypes; I bought an 18 month old Rover 820 at 31 when the average age of Rover buyers was 50-something, a new Honda at 25 when the average age of a Honda buyer was 60-something (or was it 70-something?). I was 54 when I ordered the Captur, I hope I won't reach another birthday before it arrives.
The Captur is almost exactly the same size as the first-generation Scenic thatit will replace; the current Scenic has grown to the stage that it's really too big. Now that the children have left home, we don't need anything so large although the Galaxy serves as a removal van at the start and end of university terms !

Edited by: IvorETower

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm 63 in July and like to think that my Captur keeps me feeling "young"..at heart anyway.
meterman_56

·
Registered
9 Posts
63 but getting younger by the day, I have just started looking for a captur most of the reviews Ihave seen bleet on about the captur being suited to young families which is fair enough.
But I think they have forgot about us silver-surfers' with grandchildren.

·
Registered
95 Posts
At 60 - retired former member of the danish police force -36 years.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Im a knackered nearly 53..........soon to be early retired!......cant wait after 37 years same company...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi All Although I'm 45 the captur when we get it will be the wife's car (only 1 car family) as Lou will drive it the most and lou's age is 33.

·
Registered
44 Posts
63 too. No grandkids (that I know of!) but I just find it easy to get in and out of

1 - 20 of 96 Posts