Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks nice, and the front sidewindows will get dark to....after our holiday in Austria :) It looks very good when you have black roof i think :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Way to go Donner..great colour combo..the best..I might be a bit biased though. Hee Hee!!
meterman_56

·
Super Moderator
2,677 Posts
I recon that with that colour scheme, the black licence plate finisher would look better than the chrome one.I think my Captur will also come with chrome and that black would suit it better.
Anyone know how much the finisher is, and how easy it is to change?

·
Registered
921 Posts
I like the Chrome as it matches the Chrome Renault Badge

·
Super Moderator
2,677 Posts
Yes, but the letters don't stand out on the all-chrome trim. On the black and orange finishers, the letters that spell CAPTUR are chrome so you can see them easily.

EDIT: I suppose I could do the opposite and paint the letters black on the all-chrome trim

Edited by: IvorETower

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Like your non standard wheels!!
I think the chrome Captur badge stands out well and it's aimed at the top spec car as oposed to the models below..
I'm lucky...because you can't miss me wherever I go with the C4PTUR numberplate!!!
Very nice car Donnor!! Congratulations!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all, it helps holding the temperatur down in summertime.

·
Registered
428 Posts

I like the parking spaces, with room to open doors (without denting the next car). Is this typical in Sweden or just a one off.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It´s more typical now then it was before. I like big parkingspaces and always try to park as far away as i can, don´t want any dent on my nice car :)

@Captur-sweden, a friend of mine has done it. Where do you live? I can ask him if he want to do it on your car. He lives outside of Helsingborg.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts