Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To-day for me and Mrs Whiteball. Parked on Harrison drive just before the last roundabout and walked in. Theyve done a great job of turning this old scouse favourite around. The views are tremendous. There is also a great choice of bars coffee bars cafes etc. With the weather like it has been it was a winner of a day out and our DCI was the perfect companion. Didnt see one other Captur till we were coming home through Hoylake/West Kirby an Arizona with an Ivory roof.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Sounds good to me...bit biased though cos only live in Liverpool...a half hours drive through the Wallasey tunnel!!!! Happy Days. I agree with Thewhiteball...on a day like today a walk along New Brighton prom and you could have been anywhere on the Costa Blanca.. Lovely.
meterman_56

·
Registered
824 Posts
I very nearly popped over to New Brighton today..........unfortunately I got embroiled in some gardening that took the afternoon away................it was me that suggested a Day Meet up at New Brighton and I think its a great venue on a lovely day.........its very much improved on what it once was a few years ago...........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts