Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I ordered my black tce90 with tinted windows in the middle of June. Was told last week my deliver would be between 1st September and 15th September. Have just had a call from Parks to tell me it is now mid October for delivery. I have told them to find me a car by next week or I am walking away from the deal

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The one in Coatbridge, actually going to phone them today and go in at the weekend to make sure the one they have found is the exact spec I have ordered!

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Hi and welcome along,Bad news about your delay but pleasing your dealer has managed to find stock somewhere. Hopefully the specifications match what you want.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Small world I've got mine from Parks in Motherwell, I have to say they said before I put my deposit down it would be late oct!! However they did make it sound like I had R Link included which I didn't so its cost me extra to the tune of £450 which I only added to my order last week!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm just hoping I get what I've ordered, chose the seat covers I wanted and added the tinted windows on but at the time they hadn't taken many orders and d

1 - 7 of 7 Posts