Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spoken to garage they say the distribution company has emailed saying all cars with delay to delivery will be on or before the 14th of march not happy but suppose it will be worth the wait again

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi I think that due to the distribution centre 'issues' (still haven't found out what they were) and from what Renault UK told me yesterday the 14th seems to be the date that they think everything will be resolved by, but they did say that there is a backlog which has to be cleared also, so like you I am hoping to have my shiny new Captur by then. Best wishes

·
Registered
127 Posts
Renault UK called me after contacting them re:distribution strike and they told me today over the phone that as far as they r concerned they do not know about this issue and they will investigate and get in touch with me. i'm due to collect 12/03 lets hope they will deliver

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi michaella, RUK said that to me when I initially contacted them about the 'delivery issue' and they then phoned me back to say that there was a problem at the distribution centre but they were hoping that all would be resolved by the 14th, but they could not guarantee this. I'm due to collect my new Captur on the 10th and getting a bit impatient now as the dealer doesn't even know when it will get delivered

·
Registered
56 Posts
I like that philosophy Julian but the best part for me is when the dealer calls me to say "come and get your new car" but I'll stick with your plan for now

·
Registered
127 Posts
dazdean69 said:
I like that philosophy Julian but the best part for me is when the dealer calls me to say "come and get your new car" but I'll stick with your plan for now

Julian i have to agree with dazdean im waiting from Oct
but we have no choice im afraid but to wait is worth it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Regarding distribution, I ordered my car last Thursday and was told it was at the distribution centre and won't be long. Then on Monday I was told about the issues and nothing guaranteed until after the 14th March. However, good news it arrived today and I can collect tomorrow :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts