Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I wandered into the Renault dealer since my order form said a delivery date of 02/06/14 to see what was happening.

Short answer is nothing - delivery has been pushed back to September
. Did briefly cross my mind to ask what happened to the car I was assured was in build and due at Southampton on 28/05/14.........

Anyway, positive side - the trade in price on the Splash will be honoured, the interest free deal will be honoured, and I'll get a 64 plate car (or will it be a 15 plate
)

Ho-hum. Better change my profile entry......

·
Registered
921 Posts
Capturman_Peter said:
Well, I wandered into the Renault dealer since my order form said a delivery date of 02/06/14 to see what was happening.

Short answer is nothing - delivery has been pushed back to September
. Did briefly cross my mind to ask what happened to the car I was assured was in build and due at Southampton on 28/05/14.........

Anyway, positive side - the trade in price on the Splash will be honoured, the interest free deal will be honoured, and I'll get a 64 plate car (or will it be a 15 plate
)

Ho-hum. Better change my profile entry......v

Bless that's a long wait
If you were close to me I'd let you have a go with mine

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah Lyn, you are very kind....

Actually, from reading all the other folks tales of delivery woe, I wasn't too surprised by the news....

·
Registered
405 Posts
Capturman ...... Check out my post on the newbie section re Captur orders. Title Mmmm

·
Super Moderator
2,677 Posts
Capturman_Peter said:
Did briefly cross my mind to ask what happened to the car I was assured was in build and due at Southampton on 28/05/14.........
You should ask them for a written explanation. To find out that there is a further 3 to 4 month delay yourself (ie they didn't inform you of the slip) is unprofessional and very disappointing; supposing you had planned a holiday in the new car and you had to cancel as your existing car isn't large enough etc?

·
Registered
291 Posts
The reason for a further 3 months delay without explanation should be challenged vigorously.......does this confirm production has been stopped or what..? Would be great if you could find out..

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll go speak with the dealer in the next few days and find out what's going on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts