Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people talk about tracking the progress of the car. How do you do this ?
Mine is not factory ordered. It's just "off the peg" - black / ivory Dyn. S. diesel.
Can I tell if it's even in the country. I have been given the registration number.

Edited by: awq

·
Registered
924 Posts
If you have been given the registration number then delivery to you will not be far off. Your dealer would have arranged the issuing of the registration number using the VIN, so I don't think you will have long to wait. If you keep sweet with your dealer they will give you the estimated dates when they expect to receive it, and perform their Post Delivery Inspection. Add any dealer fitted equipment and expected date for you to take delivery.
it certainly sounds as though its getting close.

Edited by: crossbow

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yep hang in there sounds like its nearly here, I spoke to my dealer again today after RUK phoned me and he spoke to his Sales Manager, there seems to be a consensus of opinion that 14th is the date of delivery for most dealers, at least that's what mine (AC) said to me. RUK also said that cars may be delivered to dealer prior to 14th and he would text me on Wednesday with an update, so getting closer

·
Registered
863 Posts
was told end of feb. then got a phone call if I would like to go in and register my registration and tax details could get it as early as 3rd of month. did this and got it 3rd of month.dont care that the reg was 63 instead of 14.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts