Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Cap tours :)) I ordered a brand new Capture 0,9 all black yesterday - will be delivered in week 25 - (I hope) .............

Peter - Slagelse - Denmark.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hope you enjoy the new car when it arrives, Peter. What's the price of quality fuel per litre in Denmark at. The moment, hoping to make a trip over soon?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi RogerThat as you know price a not cheap in this little country - to say it at least ........but the price is about 12 Dkr gasoline / 10Dkr diesel

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks Peter, I know that new vehicles are expensive in DK compared with UK, as is the fuel! Visited your country several times and love it, hope to return soon, which part you from?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in Slagelse eastern part of Denmark about 100 km South-vest of Copenhagen ˜„

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not an area I know, visited lots of places in DK but few in Zealand. Stayed in Humlebæk and Copenhagen of course but they are on the other side of the island. Beautiful country in my opinion and very friendly people.

·
Registered
82 Posts
You should take a trip to Roskilde (30 km vest of Copenhagen). The Vikingship museum at the harbor and the cathedral is worth the trip. The cathedral is on unesco world heritage list.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Peter Slagelse DK said:
Hi fellow Cap tours :)) I ordered a brand new Capture 0,9 all black yesterday - will be delivered in week 25 - (I hope) .............

Peter - Slagelse - Denmark.
Hi Peter!
As U know my Captur will first arrive in late august. Not the greatest experience I've had with Renalut in Denmark. I don't understand how other customers can order a day after me and still get their car in week 25 like U?

Tried to call Renalut Denmark's customer service today but they don't answer the phone!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No ... But maybe it's just promises - only time and week 25 will show my friend ˜„

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yes time will tell. Have written to Renault Danish customer service and complained. Don't believe that it helps somewhat but they need to know when their service is not good enough. Good day to U. :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I fully agree with you Chris .... And a good day to you too
Funny that the English forum seems better than the Danish though ˜˜˜

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
**** - dealer called me today - I won´t have my all black baby Captur 0,9 petrol - as promised in week 25 - there was delay and the time is now week 34.

All good comes to the one who is waiting - as we say in Denmark. !!!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Peter Slagelse DK said:
**** - dealer called me today - I won´t have my all black baby Captur 0,9 petrol - as promised in week 25 - there was delay and the time is now week 34.

All good comes to the one who is waiting - as we say in Denmark. !!!!!
****! We are in the same boat now, Peter

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Exactly ChrisJJ - and a **** slow one it is ..............the joy of anticipation one could say

1 - 15 of 15 Posts