Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon all have just been on to lifestyle Eastbourne to see if our Capture is any where to be seen they said it is in French transport, so I take it that it has been built and on its way it is due to be collected on the 7th May so hopefully its

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully your right Lyn but after reading the horror stories on here I'm not holding my breath

·
Registered
17 Posts
I use same dealer not really impressed with delivery info. I was told that the car was built and in Southampton andwould be delivered to dealer on 23rd April. Nothing from them on that day so called on 24th. Dealer said delivery still shows as 23rd "so is probably still on transporter". Promised to email transport company and phone me back.Somebody elsecalled lunchtime todayand said that they were about to email transport company - 24 hour delay in even sending email! They said Renault Delivery take about 24 hours to respond to enquiries by email. This means at best I will have some information tomorrow. It is so frustrating, the car isnot that far away and I still cannot get any factual details on delivery. Sorry, had to get that off my chest as Ihave been waiting since end January.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Morning all,
Lifestyle Eastbourne have just phoned to say our car should be with them this coming Thursday Ready to collect on 7th may, they have one there at the moment same colour as ours so we are going to have a look today have never seen one in the colour we have picked, well you never know we could get it on time but as I have said before not holding our breath

·
Registered
921 Posts
salmon44 said:
Morning all,
Lifestyle Eastbourne have just phoned to say our car should be with them this coming Thursday Ready to collect on 7th may, they have one there at the moment same colour as ours so we are going to have a look today have never seen one in the colour we have picked, well you never know we could get it on time but as I have said before not holding our breath

I bet you can't wait
It does look very swish in that colour combo

Lyn

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes your right Lyn we went to Eastbourne to have a look and we are quite pleased with the colours it's the first time we had seen that colour combo other than in the brochure, so now we wait untill this coming Thursday to see if our car arrives at the dealers

·
Registered
17 Posts
At last - dealer has called and said that my Captur has arrived. It is automatic and took 13 weeks to deliver,so not bad as delivery was given as 12 weeks.Pick it up as soon as PDI is complete.

·
Registered
921 Posts
congratulations Davidess

You must be thrilled
You will have an amazing weekend getting to know your wonderful Captur

What colour have you gone for

Lyn

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks LynG looking forward to it. Ordered 1.2 TCE Dynamique S Medianav in Ivory with Diamond Black roof. Roll on Saturday when I pick it up.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Davidess said:
Thanks LynG looking forward to it. Ordered 1.2 TCE Dynamique S Medianav in Ivory with Diamond Black roof. Roll on Saturday when I pick it up.
I bet you are have you got anything nice planned for your first journey out ?

Oh do check there is screen wash in your lovely new car it seems a lot has been missed including mine but I am so totally enjoying my wonderful Captur even taking the longer drive home from work some evenings that's if I have managed to actually leave on time

Have great fun and don't forget a photo

Lyn

Of your lovely Captur that is

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi LynGThanks for the tip re washers. Off to Bexhill when we get it, afternoon tea in the Delaware Pavilion.
I will dust off my camera and take a picture for forum (of the car) as I stopped being in pictures after my 75th Birthday!

·
Registered
921 Posts
Davidess said:
Hi LynGThanks for the tip re washers. Off to Bexhill when we get it, afternoon tea in the Delaware Pavilion.
I will dust off my camera and take a picture for forum (of the car) as I stopped being in pictures after my 75th Birthday!

Very nice indeed

Mine is four weeks old and loving my Captur

1 - 19 of 19 Posts