Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Captur on the 19th July, 1.5 diesel with all the extras. It is now the 18th September and I have received no communication as to the delivery date.

When I ordered I was told delivery would be September, approx 10th.

Has anyone else experienced these problems? Did anyone order around the same time and have received the car or a delivery date?

Feeling frustrated.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi I ordered my 1.5 d on the 1st July and collected it on the 14th September. To be honest your dealership should have contacted you to keep you up to date with your delivery date. If I were you I would give them a call andvask them to explain the delay.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I ordered mine on the 20th of August it is due at the dealers first week of October. I to have had no updates from my dealer. Not quite in your position, was thinking I may get updates.
Now I'm thinking no news is good news, but I will be making contact at the end of September to make sure everything is ok.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I will give them a call tomorrow. I was holding off calling them as I heard there had been long delays on the delivery of Capturs. This forum suggests that may not be correct

1 - 5 of 5 Posts