Discussion Starter #1
hi guys n gals
can anyone plz tell me if renault captors 1500cc outo
dynamiqe have got electric folding door mirrors
thanks

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I have 2015 media S nav 1500 auto. It has electric folding mirrors but you have to turn a switch to operate them. I believe that there is a cheap modification kit available on eBay to convert them to close when you switch off the engine

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank mate?
what the convertion kit called?
would the dealer fit it do yoy know
im thinking really hard for the 1500 dynamic out sat nav reverse camera
are the good fuel wise?

·
Registered
741 Posts
A Dynamique doesn't have electric folding mirrors and it was never an option, I should imagine the kit mentioned above is for a car which already has electric folding mirrors and it is just some kind of electronic unlit which then folds them automatically.

If you don't already have electric folding mirrors then that kit will be useless.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I took the option when I ordered my Dynamique Nav of having the Electric folding mirrors albeit has to be done manually and you have to have a Reversing Camera which in the pack but for an extra £250 I thought it was a no brainer

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok mate thanks im considerin havin tht top of the range camera dont that av electric mirrors

·
Super Moderator
2,417 Posts
Over 50mpg from an auto in traffic when driven my my lead-footed wife, I can get around 65mpg;
Not just good on diesel, but excellent on diesel IMHO

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a June 2013 Dynamique MediaNav DCI90 that has electric folding mirrors. The mirror adjustment switch turns from its normal "rest" position through 180 degrees to fold the mirrors. No auto fold though. I believe that was reserved for the Dynamique S only at that time.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi Ian

Mine is a Sept 2014 Medianav dci90,and does not have electric folding mirrors,only adjustable, is yours a Medianav S model by any chance ?

·
Registered
189 Posts
I had the electric folding mirrors fitted as an option when I bought mine earlier this year they come with the Reversing camera for £250.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We are buying a reversing sensor for £20 to put on my captur 2015 1.5 dci 90 dynamique medianav. Its wireless and sits on your dash. Just beeps. Would have preferred camera but for £20 it's OK.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts