Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
ordered the chrome pack thought I would get the door scuffs on all 4 doors but no just the front doors.lot of loot for two wing mirror covers plus 2 front door scuff plates and a chrome exhaust tube. £150 notes ho hum

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I was disappointed that there were no scuff plates for the rear sills....and you cannot get them seperately!!
I have to say that the door mirror covers make the car in my opinion...but I agree that it's all too steep in price!!

·
Registered
863 Posts
ythsie agree the mirrors do stand out and people have said this. but I had a fiesta a few years ago and had the scuff plates fitted and they were on all 4 doors and looked the biss.just a shame they don't tell you when you order the chrome pack that its just the frontdoors ???

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I order the door sills last week and fixed them myself you can get the back sills cost was £16.12, front sills was £26.01, parts man didn't say you could not buy back only. I have not got wing mirror covers on my car very easy to fix sills in place five mins ,I think the front look great the back are not as big as I thought they would be about 10" length think they finish door off quite nice .

·
Registered
863 Posts
jonjohn when I got mine I was a bit surprised how small the front sills were.and not getting the back sills thought it was a pee take considering the chrome pack cost £150 .

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hicky, jonjohn has the answer for you...I was told you couldn't get them in Poland....and to be honest I will not be getting them at that price!!! They are tiny!!! I, like you, expected them in my expensive chrome pack!!!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes they are Renault parts had to go to dealer Arnold Clark to oder them can not get back sills of Renault web site only front. To fix just peel the back paper off and stick them down just got to make sure of the position there is instructions come with them but easy to do.Total cost of both sets was £48.62

1 - 14 of 14 Posts