Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
didn't set my sights too high, my older cousin had one of these this actual colour , often dreamt of owning a mk2 ford cortina 1600e

·
Registered
924 Posts
One of my dream cars, and one I bought immediately I saw it, just like the captur, is shown below. Note: this is not a photo of the Vauxhall 2300 I bought, but googled an image just to show.

courtesy of http://www.reallyloud.co.uk/cars/vauxhall_vx2300_5.jpg

PS. I dream about cars a lot! I must do I have several. But I only dream of cars I can have.

As a kid I dreamt of this:

A French car - Citroën Safari - Sorry its not a Renault.

Edited by: crossbow

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
crossbow said:
One of my dream cars, and one I bought immediately I saw it, just like the captur, is shown below. Note: this is not a photo of the Vauxhall 2300 I bought, but googled an image just to show.

courtesy of  http://www.reallyloud.co.uk/cars/vauxhall_vx2300_5.jpg

PS. I dream about cars a lot! I must do I have several. But I only dream of cars I can have.

As a kid I dreamt of this:

A French car - Citroën Safari - Sorry its not a Renault.

nice cars the 3.3 vauxhall cresta was nice aswell

·
Registered
306 Posts
Ahhhh now that's a cracking question........having trailed many dealers as a teenager in the eighties for brochures my all time poster car is the Ferrari 308 even today it's drop dead gorgeous and one day I might just buy one..... Where's that lottery ticket!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
The Vauxhall Victor Vx4/90 with the same body shell was SOME car!! It was dropdead gorgeous and we had that for a short time....

·
Registered
93 Posts
My Dream car was and still is a MK1 Golf GTI Lhasa Green. I did have one and loved it but as now have family had to let her go. Still miss driving it and embarrassing more expensive cars.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Tyrfelin, now you're talking! THE original hatchback...drophead gorgeous! A pity the engines weren't that great...fibreglass body and lines way ahead of its time!! Volvo came up with a car that was similar, but even today the Scimitar still looks good!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
NO chance....but a bit of a problem if you wanted to change colour on tbat fibreglass body...as many a punter found out!!
Amazing company Reliant was....producing ROBINS and then coming up with the Scimitar...nobody took them seriously until Royalty got one!!
They even made it as a drophead coupe...but THAT just ruined the lines of what my dad knicknamed a 'breadwagon'....As a kid I fell in love with it and a Jensen Interceptor with its SMALL back window and ever so thirsty 6 litre unit, I think it was...Edited by: Ythsie

1 - 20 of 27 Posts