Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have just bought a new Black/Ivory Captur and I'm absolutely in love <3

I have two unrelated questions that I would appreciate if you could help me with.

Firstly, how do I turn on the Driving Style Indicator? I can see in the manual that it is supposed to change colors, but mine is simply blank. I can see the slot on the Instrument Panel, however no light.

The other question is about the Auto Climate Control, which is not a question really but just a matter of preference. I am getting the feeling that the AUTO climate control is meant to be on at all times, but I'm not sure if I'm correct. My way of thinking is that since to turn it off, you need to put the fan down back to 0 and not just press the button again. I have no problem with leaving it on at all times but I was wondering what your preferences are and what are your reasons for leaving it on/off.

Thanks in advance guys

·
Registered
824 Posts
I think I am right in sayingthat the Driving style indicator is on the Dynamique S......if you have just the Dynamique I dont think it has this feature!

Climate control is turned off by switch which lights up red when its off!! The switch is amongst the heater controls! Just press a few see what happens!

Welcome to the Forum too!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome!

Can you please explain further how to turn it off? What I do now is turn down the fan till it reaches 0, then I have nothing turned on in the Climate Control Display

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
press one of the buttons beside the fan and it will light up red...that means air con is off. If you turn down the fan completely it also lights up a red light.

Do you have R link? as this is the system that shows your driving style..

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
236 Posts
If you have manual AC, you should turn AC on or off with the central button (AC)
If you have auto AC, you should turn AC on or off with the left button (auto). When in auto mode, if you change fan control, you disable the auto climate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts