Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi new to all this, am currently considering buying a new Captur auto and have noticed that the prices for the mild hybrid seem better than for the standard Tce auto. Has anyone got any views on mild hybrid version and the deal states it will be either end of November, december or January to deliver dependant on variant. I would really appreciate any news on delivery times especially in this climate as the trade in for my current car is good but with such uncertain times don't want to throw £250 deposit only to be delayed and lose value on my trade in

·
Registered
2020 E:TECH Hybrid
172 Posts
I think it's actually a hybrid rather than a mild hybrid and appears to be a less powerful version of the PHEV with a smaller battery. The PHEV is a superb car so no reason why the hybrid version shouldn't be so as well given the limitations of the smaller battery and the fact that it is considerably cheaper.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi new to all this, am currently considering buying a new Captur auto and have noticed that the prices for the mild hybrid seem better than for the standard Tce auto. Has anyone got any views on mild hybrid version and the deal states it will be either end of November, december or January to deliver dependant on variant. I would really appreciate any news on delivery times especially in this climate as the trade in for my current car is good but with such uncertain times don't want to throw £250 deposit only to be delayed and lose value on my trade in
Just to update, went into AKS Renault at yeovil for a sit in one and found they have 3 S Edition e Tech 145 on order and one was the colour I was after, Oyster grey with black roof and for only £28 pm more than my Duster. I signed when Shown it was coming at the end of November. result

·
Registered
2020 S Edition TCe 130 EDC. Oyster Grey / Diamond Black Roof
66 Posts
Excellent choice of colour 👍😉

1 - 4 of 4 Posts