Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New owner here just 30 miles on the clock!

Just getting used to all the settings and displays.

Anybody know how to change the units on the weather widget from F to C. Being in the UK Fahrenheit isn't as easy as Celsius to understand. :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
Following. Having the same problem! I’m booked into the workshop next week as front USBs not working and tyre check init message every time I start the engine.
Will ask them about this and see if they know but I expect it’ll be something they’ll need to fix in a software update. It definitely seems like a bug as one in 5 times mine will randomly say Celsius.
Congrats on the new wheels too!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't checked the USBs i have only connected with Bluetooth so far.

I had a problem on Saturday where i got out of the car with the engine running and shut the door. Then i couldn't get back in. All the doors were locked and the engine was running.

RAC talked me thru opening it with the manual key.

I will ask the dealership tomorrow about this.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I haven't checked the USBs i have only connected with Bluetooth so far.

I had a problem on Saturday where i got out of the car with the engine running and shut the door. Then i couldn't get back in. All the doors were locked and the engine was running.

RAC talked me thru opening it with the manual key.

I will ask the dealership tomorrow about this.
that sounds scary, and frustrating!!
Please let me know what the dealership tell you about the widget.
I’m sure your USB ports will be just fine, I think it’s probably just “one of those things” in my case. But hoping it’s an easy fix! Regardless of that all, it’s a lovely car to drive!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have also started to get the tyre pressure initialise message and would be interested in what your workshop tells you about that. I have not noticed any other issues though, even with this stupidly hot weather.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Im booked in next Wednesday so I’ll let you know!! Weirdly I didn’t use the car yesterday, drove today and didn’t get the message. Sensor is maybe too sensitive?

OP did you get an update on the celcius

·
Registered
22 Posts
Did you get any feedback on the tyre pressure message from your dealer? I am still randomly getting this and others are also reporting the problem so any information will be helpful.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My dealer said I had to check the tyre pressure. And they couldn’t replicate the problem.
Still happens now and I’ve just learned to reset it every time I restart the engine. About one in 10 times engine check will say “ok” and I don’t need to do it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. Its just a bit irritating but I guess we have to live with it for now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
New owner here just 30 miles on the clock!

Just getting used to all the settings and displays.

Anybody know how to change the units on the weather widget from F to C. Being in the UK Fahrenheit isn't as easy as Celsius to understand. :(
Go to settings, vehicle settings, units then select the opposite unit to what you are using. E.g. I use miles so I select Kilometers then back to miles and this sets the weather to the right unit. But it WILL reset back when the engine is restarted! Mine is in the garage on Wednesday for that and other digital issues.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Renault Technical support in France are aware of this software issue and are working on an update. When this is released I have been told my car will have to go back into my renault garage to have it installed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts