Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When using theECO mode the hand book says thatwhile driving, it is possible to leave the ECO mode temporarily in order to improve performance.

To do so, press down firmly on the accelerator pedal and the ECO light will flash on the instrument panel.

When I amdoing this theengine performance improves but the ECO light does not flash.

I wonder if other users are seeing their ECO light flashing? or is this another case of a poor drivers handbook.

When reading the forums it appearsa lot of issues could be explained/resolved if more detailed information was contained in the handbook!!!

Come on Renault giveme a decent handbook in exchange for the 17K I gave you.

DYNAMIQUE S MEDIANAV OYSTER GREY- DIAMOND BLACK-MANHATTAN SEAT COVERS

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi Rockinghorse!! It's not a bad little handbook! Any more info and I'd be bored out my skull! Just enough to dip into when needed....As far as ECO is concerned...you have a switch!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ythsie

If I could deal with the handbook issue first maybe your edition in Poland has been better translated from Frenchthan theversion into English.

A good examplecan befoundin section5.17 of the handbook that sayswhen changing the reversing and rear fog light bulbs the front bumper need to be removed!

Now I know common sense tells that this is rubbish, but how many other mistakes have been made that are not so obviousthat couldgive a wrong impression -and maybe asafety issue?

With regards to the ECO mode operation my query is do other drivers find that the ECO mode works exactly has described in section 2.13 of the hand book -orthis this another handbookerror?

·
Registered
91 Posts
No flashing either! I hate all these small malfuctions.. Yesterday my Medianav system went away. Actually it is frozen to the last station no touch button working and reboots every 3 mins.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts