Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I correct in thinking they don't self close when the vehicle locks. Just something new I discovered and was disappointed as my Megane windows used to self close with double pressing the lock button. I suppose you gain and lose stuff with all motors. Just seemed odd that the vehicle automatically locks itself (fantastic feature) but you could still have a window wide open.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hi Norfolkgirl,You are correct unlike the Megane (I had one too) the windows do not self close. Also only the driver's window is "auto". The passenger window button has to be held "up" until it closes.

As you say you gain some, you loose some. Though there ARE times I can't understand why the customer, who bought a new car with a similar level trim to the previous Renault, should be the looser.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Ha ha! Great idea but as good as the Megane is I really love my Captur - miss the glovebox light and the doorwell lights though!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Tyrfelin said:
Ha ha! Great idea but as good as the Megane is I really love my Captur - miss the glovebox light and the doorwell lights though!
And the little cubby holes under the foot wells.

I'll join the club! is there a forum section for this, like idle chat?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
crossbow said:
Tyrfelin said:

And the little cubby holes under the foot wells.

I'll join the club! is there a forum section for this, like idle chat?
Done!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Tyrfelin said:
True but they used to get messy - and you've got that WONDERFUL Cubby in the centre of the dashboard!
True.

And the HUGE under-floor storage area in the boot. I'M LOVING IT!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts