Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
The joy stick that controls my electric mirrors on my captur (RENAULT CAPTUR DYNAMIQUE S M-NAV DCI A 2015) has snapped (The unit is fine and workable but the joystick has snapped) I've called renault but the price they quoted was crazy.

I've seen lots on ebay for a better price but none of them mention it being suitable for a captur, only clio and Megan. Are they just standard to fit all?

Cars are not my forte! So help me obi-wan! 馃榿

Nici x

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Registered
Hi everyone need you help. Am searching for the wing mirror switch but mine is 10 pin not 7 as above. Know the dealer can get one at 拢56 but sure someone else must have found one cheaper. Thanks in advance.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi everyone need you help. Am searching for the wing mirror switch but mine is 10 pin not 7 as above. Know the dealer can get one at 拢56 but sure someone else must have found one cheaper. Thanks in advance.
Hi Wendy,
I purchased the ebay one suggested above and it didn't fit. I finally ended up getting one from a parts dealer. More money but def worth it just to get a well made part that fits.

I used these guys and I think there's a sale on at the mo;

Nici

Registered
Hi Wendy,
I purchased the ebay one suggested above and it didn't fit. I finally ended up getting one from a parts dealer. More money but def worth it just to get a well made part that fits.

I used these guys and I think there's a sale on at the mo;

Nici
Hi Nici, thanks so much for reply. Did find that one after asking on here, about 拢10 cheaper than dealer plus one on eBay, not the links above. Am trying the eBay one as part numbers matched Renault parts direct site, if no good can resell!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts